It is our pleasure to announce that ESPACOMP 2017 will be organized in
on November 30 - December 2, 2017
We are looking forward to meeting you again in this beautiful city
We welcome abstracts on any findings – including (but not limited to) randomized controlled trials, behavioral and other interventions, epidemiological, quantitative or qualitative, and mixed methods research – related to medication adherence.
Abstract submission deadline is June 2, 2017.
- Your abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- All abstracts must be in English, the official language of the Conference.
- Please type in Arial, 11 pts.
- Line spacing : Single
- The title should be in bold. Don't use only capital letters.
- Write the author(s)' full names (not initials) and the authors' affiliation. Omit full postal address.
- Underline the presenting author in your abstract.
- Abstracts should be arranged in the following order: Introduction-Methods-Results-Conclusion.
- Abstracts should not contain any tables, figures, references or acknowledgements.
- Abstracts will be reproduced in the Abstract Book exactly as submitted, incorrectly prepared abstracts will not be accepted nor considered for publication.
- The presenting author(s) must register and attend the ESPACOMP Conference. Presenters are responsible for their own travel, accommodations and conference registration fees.
Submit your abstract on the dedicated abstract submission platform.
The conference will take place at:
Danubius Hotel Helia****
H-1133 Budapest, Kárpát utca 62–64.
Tel: (+36 1) 889 5800
- ESPACOMP Medication Adherence Reporting Guidelines (EMERGE): http://www.espacomp.eu/emerge