It is our pleasure to announce that ESPACOMP 2017 will be organized in
on November 30 - December 2, 2017
We are looking forward to meeting you again in this beautiful city
We welcome abstracts on any findings – including (but not limited to) randomized controlled trials, behavioral and other interventions, epidemiological, quantitative or qualitative, and mixed methods research – related to medication adherence.
Abstract submission deadline is June 2, 2017.
- Your abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- All abstracts must be in English, the official language of the Conference.
- Please type in Arial, 11 pts.
- Line spacing : Single
- The title should be in bold. Don't use only capital letters.
- Write the author(s)' full names (not initials) and the authors' affiliation. Omit full postal address.
- Underline the presenting author in your abstract.
- Abstracts should be arranged in the following order: Introduction-Methods-Results-Conclusion.
- Abstracts should not contain any tables, figures, references or acknowledgements.
- Abstracts will be reproduced in the Abstract Book exactly as submitted, incorrectly prepared abstracts will not be accepted nor considered for publication.
- The presenting author(s) must register and attend the ESPACOMP Conference. Presenters are responsible for their own travel, accommodations and conference registration fees.
Submit your abstract here
- ESPACOMP Medication Adherence Reporting Guidelines (EMERGE): http://www.espacomp.eu/emerge